The Phi Chi Sigma (Physical Chemistry Seminar) Committee
Chemistry Department, Columbia University
New York, NY
- Co-chairs: Subir and Robert
- Treasurer: Ben
- Secretary: Richard
- Webmaster: Ivan
- International Affairs: Shu
People To Annoy Until They Give A Seminar
Currently there are no people to annoy. But if you'd like to be annoyed; that is, willing to share your physical chemistry related research at our seminar, don't hesitate to contact us ( firstname.lastname@example.org ). All physical chemists (from all universities) are welcome! Also, if you would like to attend one of our seminars, please contact us for an updated schedule.
The room time and place is Tuesdays, 5-7pm in the Miller room.
Once there is a speaker for a week, add him/her to the date slot in the list below. Make any other relevant notes in each day as well.
- Jan 29 -- Ansgar Siemer, Solid State NMR of Antifreeze Proteins
- Feb 19 -- Evangelos G. (Kauffman)
- Mar 4 -- Josep Pàmies (Cacciuto)
- Mar 17 -- Jian Wu (Turro and Jingyue Ju)
- Apr 1 -- Shu Li (Brus)
- Apr 15 -- Steffen J. (Turro)
- Apr 29 -- Prof. L. Brus
- May 13 -- Li Liu (Flynn)