- winecfg # new way of configging stuff.
- .wine/dos-devices/ # contains symlinks and stuff
some random notes done after-the-fact:
- uses version of Wine in debian etch/testing, 2006-7-3
- manually change links in .wine/dos-devices/ to point to the right thing
- use winecfg to config everything
- Make sound be "emulated" under hardware acceleration
- For some things, like getting the battle.net update, it was more a matter of trying a lot than setting anything to be right. I think that altering the directory I was working in was useful. For instance, cd to the Starcraft directory before trying the update.