- mailing list: debian-project for now, some alioth list
- alioth project for VCS (later)
- IRC channel
- Access to venues and accommodation options, to be able to pick from.
- Advertisement, so people know to ask us for a sprint.
Basic sprint workflow:
- Before: Have a list of possible locations and cities.
- Send mail to -project advertising open sprint slots, or someone requests a sprint.
- Make wiki page with essential information.
- People go to some minimal registration system and provide email + dates + other requirements there. The idea is it shouldn't be much more complicated than wiki registration, but a little bit more private.
- Location arranged, people mostly find their own accom arrangements based on our recommendations. If people need sponsorship, they reserve a place we arrange and we pay the place directly.
- The people involved in the sprint plan its activities via wiki page.
- Sprint report drafted via wiki
Links to past sprints (to use to search venues for later) (http://wiki.debian.org/Sprints)
Links to cities with venue/accom options.