Possible DebConf11 T-shirt slogans
- who?, when?, how?
- there will be no problems
- problem solved
- solved, what's next?
- not mad, completely calm
- but let's not act foolish, because if I start acting like that then it's no good
- don't panic
- "they've said it would be better if debian was not involved at all"
- s/he did not do as I instructed
- final numbers, where are the final numbers?
- i care only about three people, I have been personally monitoring their registration
- everything will be free / price doesn't matter, the government will pay.
- don't ask me
- I told you no worry
- No I don't joke
- I don't believe in failure as an option
- i have no idea how this happened
- full government support
- i don't get things right now
- but it's gonna work
- everything it's all there
- next time someone says "relax, it'll get done" will get punched by me
I'm on the roll
- I have his number but I lost his card
- I wan't confirmation by the time I'm done with my ice cream
- and after that there will nothing left to do
- it's just \n whole information is absolutely incorrect \n absolutely false
- i gave the info on all people that need a visa to the govt. \n everyone will get a visa on the border
- yeah yeah yeah
- you and others should really stop with this trust thing
- it's getting annoying
- it's disrespectful to the sponsors as we got/getting *everything* that was promised.
- i'm really binary
- failure is not an option
- just dont tell me it was easy
- luck follows the courageous ones
- let us prove you wrong
The only thing I've got to say about this is, the reason this country doesn't have even *one* DD may not be due to country/language/region/etc but Debian itself or its structure.
- Opening ceremony
- You owe me a beer.
- One non debconf guy during the day trip at the rafting center:
- This is a really big circus.
- Other people
- Tuzla style
To bind these saying to a hotkey in your client:
irssi: /BIND insert /SAY don't panic, really!